In order to create a safe and fun environment in order for you to be able to enjoy our facilities at the Airport Bowl we have updated the way in which we work, we will be ensuring high levels of hygiene and sanitation throughout the centre:
- We ask all customers to book during peak times these are the below times:
Friday 5pm – Close
Saturday Midday – Close
Sunday Midday – 5pm
- Upon entering the Airport Bowl you are requested to download the NHS covid-19 app and scan the QR code for our location using any of the posters displayed throughout the centre. If you do not have a smartphone or the app, then a team member based in the admissions area will take your details as per the government requirements.
- Face coverings are compulsory in the centre for those aged over 11 years old, except for when seated eating or drinking. Face coverings will not need to be worn for those with valid exemptions (you may be asked to provide proof of exemption).
- Our team members will enter your bowling names for you at the reception desk.
- Only family groups/bubbles are allowed to play together with a maximum of 6 people per lane.
- You can now wear your own shoes! Except in the event of open toe shoes or high heels in which case we will provide a highly sanitised pair of shoes for you. If you do have to borrow a pair of our shoes, please leave them at the lanes and our lane cleaning team will collect them when they sanitise the lanes.
- We can provide disposable gloves for you at reception should you wish to use them.
- We have reduced capacity in the centre, which means we will only be using every other lane.
- We will be providing one ball of each weight on your lane, there will not be additional balls available and you should not take balls from other lanes.
- After you leave the lane the entire seating are, all bowling balls including the finger holes, scoring tablet, ball return, drinks table, lane seating, bowling ramps and floor will be thoroughly cleaned by our PPE clad team members before the next group is allowed onto the lane area.
- We will be using one way systems throughout the centre please look out for the floor markers and signage to ensure that you are following this.
- Like the bowling lanes the arcade will have every other machine in use with a minimum of 1m spacing. Again we will be using a one way system through the arcade.
If you wish to visit at any other time you are welcome to without pre-booking. Please note current government guidelines state that no more than 6 may meet indoors so please do not make a booking for more than 6 people for your lane.