The Airport Bowl prides itself on offering an all round, family entertainment experience. We receive visits from everyone, especially kids, so please behave appropriately and considerately at all times. Anyone who is considered to be intimidating or disturbing to customers or staff alike, will be asked to leave.
- Please remove your hoods and caps upon entry to the centre.
- On Friday and Saturday we charge £1 admissions fee per adult after 6pm.
- On Sunday night we charge a 50p admissions fee per adult after 6pm.
- Please keep your admittance receipt, as you may need it as proof of entry
- For the safety and security of all visitors, if you are asked to take part in a random search, your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
- Please respect other bowlers, visitors and our staff when in the centre
- Under 18’s are not permitted in the centre after 6pm on Friday and Saturday unless accompanied by an adult.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the bar area
- Anyone under the age of 18 found drinking alcohol on the premises will be asked to leave
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own food or drink into the premises. We have plenty of great options available to you!
- The use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in the centre
- For the benefit of all our customers please comply with our non-smoking policy. We ask that smokers use the designated smoking area at the front of the building.
- Anyone not using the facilities of the Airport Bowl will be treated as loitering and asked to leave.
- All bowlers must wear bowling shoes and use suitable bowling balls.
i.e.: 6lb for children
10lb + for adults
- Please return your bowling shoes to reception once you have finished using them
- For safety reasons
A) Please could all bowlers refrain from taking food and drink down to the approaches
B) Please could all visitors refrain from using chewing gum in the centre