The Airport Bowl prides itself on offering an all round, family entertainment experience. We receive visits from everyone, especially kids, so please behave appropriately and considerately at all times. Anyone who is considered to be intimidating or disturbing to customers or staff alike, will be asked to leave.
- Please remove your hoods and caps upon entry to the centre.
- On Friday and Saturday we charge £1 admissions fee per adult after 6pm.
- On Sunday night we charge a 50p admissions fee per adult after 6pm.
- Please keep your admittance receipt, as you may need it as proof of entry
- For the safety and security of all visitors, if you are asked to take part in a random search, your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
- Please respect other bowlers, visitors and our staff when in the centre
- After 7pm on Friday and Saturday nights all adults (18 years old and over) will be asked to provide Valid ID which will be scanned before entry. You are not obliged to scan your identification through Scannet; however, we retain the management’s right to refuse entry.
- Under 18’s are not permitted in the centre after 6pm on Friday and Saturday unless accompanied by an adult (18 years old and over).
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the bar area
- Anyone under the age of 18 found drinking alcohol on the premises will be asked to leave
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own food or drink into the premises. We have plenty of great options available to you!
- The use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in the centre
- For the benefit of all our customers please comply with our non-smoking policy. We ask that smokers use the designated smoking area at the front of the building.
- Anyone not using the facilities of the Airport Bowl will be treated as loitering and asked to leave.
- All bowlers must wear bowling shoes and use suitable bowling balls.
i.e.: 6lb for children
10lb + for adults
- Please return your bowling shoes to reception once you have finished using them
- For safety reasons
A) Please could all bowlers refrain from taking food and drink down to the approaches
B) Please could all visitors refrain from using chewing gum in the centre
Data Protection Notice
Riva Bowl LLP t/a Airport Bowl is a Scannet User.
Why we ask for your identification (ID)
In order to comply with the Licensing Act 2003 and as a condition of your entry, our staff may ask you to provide official identification.
Why we use Scannet GBG|IDscan Scannet Hardware, Software and Services Agreement v2.2 (28.03.2018)
In addition to ensuring the elimination of underage drinking, the Licensing Act 2003 places strict regulations on licensed venues to protect public safety and prevent crime, disorder and public nuisance. Scannet allows us to verify the age on your ID, confirm that the photo on your ID is actually you and find out if you have been barred from this venue or another Scannet venue has placed an alert on your ID.
We use Scannet to help us maintain a safe, enjoyable and legal environment for our customers. By allowing your identification to be scanned and retained on this system you may help to prevent, detect and prosecute crime.
The personal information noted on your ID is scanned onto an encrypted system which is managed by this venue and resides on this machine for as long as necessary in accordance with our data retention policy.
Who we may share your information with using Scannet
In the event you are involved in an incident with a member of staff or another patron of this venue we have the right to prohibit you from entering this venue. Details of this incident, including personal information that you have provided to us including information held on your identification, may be shared with Scannet Users when you attempt to enter their venue. A venue may refuse you entry based on the information that has been disclosed and they can do this at their own discretion.
If our records show that you were present during an incident we may provide law enforcement agencies and/or local authorities with access to this information.
What are your rights?
Please contact us if you feel that any of the personal information we hold about you on the Scannet system is incorrect or if you wish to object to the use of your personal information.
If we have told you that an alert has been placed on your ID by another Scannet User then we can provide you with the name of the originating venue and you can contact them for further information.
You can also find out what personal information we hold about you (if any) by making a ‘subject access request’. A fee may be payable.
Airport Bowl Management