Once you’ve booked…
Here are a few handy hints to help your child’s Birthday celebration run smoothly:
- Collect your invitations from the centre or alternatively print them out from the download button on this page. Fill the invitations in and hand them out to your child’s friends asking the other parents to fill in their details when they RSVP
- Collect the invitation responses and call us at the centre on 0208 7597246 with your booking reference number at least 3 days prior to the party to confirm attendee numbers.
- Optional bolt ons such as keepsake photo’s must be ordered at least 3 days prior to the party.
- Ask the parents to drop their children off 15 minutes before the start time. We ask that parents be present 15 minutes before the finish time as well.
- All party guests are entitled to free parking on the day, in our car park adjacent to the centre. Drivers can collect their car park token from the reception desk in the centre by quoting your party booking to a member of staff.
- Please ensure there are at least two parents or guardians with every group of 6 children.
- Don’t forget your Birthday cake and candles for the presentation and any additional items you may want to add to our party bags.
Our friendly staff will do everything they can to help organise your party. If you need to change anything, or there is something wrong with the confirmation then please contact us straight away on 0208 7597246.
Download Party Invite
If you want to download the PDF version of the party invite to print yourself then please download here.